Tuesday 11 September 2012

Gemma Collins: Weighloss inspiration!

I don't know what this girls doing but she's sure as hell doing it right! Transforming herself from the Gemma I watched just months ago on ITVs TOWIE and demonstrating that if she can do it, everybody can. I have always been a huge fan of Miss.Collins not only because of her bubbly addictive personality but also because of her relationship with weight loss and food in general. I expect Gem has been to one of her famous boot camps and I really wish i had her dedication towards exercise but unfortunatly I have NONE; every pound f my weight loss to date if from healthy eating and healthy eating alone as I am notoriously against exercise. Seeing Gemma look so smiley and comfortable in her own skin really inspires me, she really is a role model to woman everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed she really need to loss some weight!
    She needs to take some jogging and other exercise and some weight loss tea like african mango and other slimming healthy tea.

    ReplyDelete