Monday 4 July 2011

Just Dance!

Yes! The rumours are true.....I Janette Elizabeth Yemm went on Wii fit 'Just Dance' for one whole hour today. Funnily enough I enjoyed it even though I imagine I looked a state in my lovely stretchy work-out leggings and top. Iv praised the Wii on several occasions in the past for being a great exercise tool and todays session only reaffirmed my love for this amazing gadget.

Food wise Iv been super great today, no cheats, not even tempted, maybe its this new Facebook proposal challenge set by my Boyfriend thats given me the kick up the buttox! All I know is, today i feel different, I feel positive and actually don't miss all those yummy treats Im missing out on for the time being.

I predicted that some people might have taken the Facebook page 'If Janette loses 4 & 1/2 stone and gets 50,000 likes Ill ask her to marry me' the wrong way and thought upon the challenge a little negatively BUT I know Andrew loves me for who I am, finds me sexy and attractive the way I am and simply wants to give me something to aim towards. In contrast, other people (including my Mother) are very happy, have welcomed the creative challenge and have also commented 'thats typically something Andrew would do!'.

The fact is we've never been a dull and boring couple and love to add a little spice to life so this new journey is just another chapter in our exciting life together.

Once again, Id like to thank all my friends and fellow bloggers for their constant support and words of wisdow. I'd like you all to know that I appreciate each and every comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment