Thursday 3 October 2013

Update....

Size 22- Smiley face!
There's no better feeling than shopping in New Look and realising your no longer a size 24 (previously I was a size 26). Ever since this discovery I have had to take 2 of each item (each in a 24 and my new slimmer size 20-22). On the other hand, its sad to know the clothing you once loved now hangs off you and looks so unflattering.

Recently I went on a shopping trip and purchased lots of new clothes in my new size which was totally exciting, even more so due to the massive post summer SALE! With Autumn on here I'll be stocking up on tunic style dresses and wearing with leggings or black tights...so cute with little boots too.

Amongst the many tops I purchased was this pretty little Vintage style number (see left). At only £17.99 from New Look it was a great steal.


Absolutely fallen in love with 'Soap & Glory' products; their Vintage advertising and their floral fragrances really have captured my heart.

I thought id treat myself and give my toiletry basket a revamp by getting rid of the old and embracing the new. I cant wait for Christmas now because Im sure Santa will update my collection in kind. 

The biggest update I guess is the new Facebook help group myself and my other half Andrew have set up; so far its really interactive with friends (who are wanting to lose weight) sharing their successes, their challenges and their recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment