Thursday 21 July 2011

Temptation!

So, this evening I went into town for a few drinks and a catch up with a friend. We had a giggle, shared stories and generally had a girlie chatter. The company great! The location however was awful for my diet LOL. I was starving but determined to wait until I arrived home to munch on my yummy Salad. Wetherspoons always presents me with HUGE temptation because Iv been a HUGE fan of their 'Beer & Burger' deal since the beginning of time...on a regular occasion I also double up meaning twice the enjoyement but unfortunatley twice the calories GR! So sitting there sipping my lovely fruity cider i felt pleased that Id resisted the scrummy delights around me. Lookign around it suddenly dawned on me that it was 'Curry Night'! every Thursday in Wetherspoons they serve Curry, rice and a popodoms for a reduced price and this tempted me greatly. By the time I was on my second Cider the entire place reeked of curry and above all dirty stinking temptation! I could hear my tummy grumbelling but resisted much to my delight. Arriving home it must have been a matter of seconds before I was sat chowing down on my tasty yet unsatisfying salad but hey ho another day i can stand and say Iv been a good girl and the dieting police (Andrew) won't be a-knocking on my door. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment