Saturday 25 August 2012

Considering I am desperately trying to lose weight my love for baking often gets in the way a little. I have always liked baking yummy treats whenever I'm bored, feeling creative or just feeling homely.
Today i decided to do something different from my normal lemon cupcakes and attempted chocolate muffins for the very first time, to my delight they taste great but I could have been a little more
generous when filling the cases perhaps.....oh well there's always room for improvement.

The other thing I enjoy doing in my recreational time is eating out in new restaurants or trying new food at home with ym Partner....as you can see both of these hobbies really jeopardise my weigh-in.
If only I had an interest in something that would contribute...like tennis Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment