Monday 20 August 2012

Eating out with the Girls....

After a long hard day at work myself & two of my favourite friends went to the local pub for a much needed catch up, a few drinks & some nice food.

After trawling through the menu for a while I decided that a Beer & Burger (with chips) deal would NOT be the best way to achieve my desired 4lb weight loss over the next few weeks. Instead, I opted for Lasagna, ciabatta and coleslaw which admitedly wasn't as healthy as I thought but still it was belly filling and tasted delicious.

I decided to stay away from the sugary drinks and instead opted for diet coke even though I had major cravings for a lovely glass of chilled Summer Fruits Kopperberg to compliment the lush Summer weather outside.

I had planned to enjoy a lovely Cadburys Crunchie tonight but due to the lasagna (even if it was only a small portion) I feel that Water Melon will be a better option.

Eating out is always a testing time for ANY dieter but I feel as if I was triumphant.

No comments:

Post a Comment