Monday 13 August 2012


I'd like to take this opportunity to inform the world that I LOVE PINTEREST! Basically this is a Virtual Pinboard; it lets you store and arrange images of pretty thing you find on the tinternet. These pretty images could be anything from Favourite Recipes, Clothing to Home-ware and maybe someday a Wedding gallery (Hint hint!)

 Scrap-booking is something Iv always been interested in so Pinterest is right up my street. Anyone could use it for anything really, perhaps you could make a 'Wish-list' of all the pretty clothes you could purchase once you've reached your next weight goal? Its always good to have something to work towards.

Ultimately, this new find if anything is another fantastic method of distracting me from eat or venturing for to the Kitchen in search of something tasty and calorific. If any of you are interested delving inside my mind and exploring my boards then my page can be found at: https://pinterest.com/netty89/






No comments:

Post a Comment