Thursday 13 September 2012

Handbag love...

Iv bagged a bargain beauty.....
I've been looking for dependable brown bag to replace the one I loved so much the handle fell off! The truth is my beloved brown accessory is really on trend at the moment, and most importantly matches everything I own....win-win really. What makes this purchase every the more lovely is the fact that not only had I been searching for it a long time but it was also a real BARGAIN! Bagging a bargain (excuse the pun) really does make you feel like youngster winning the top prize at the fair.

This bad makes me feel a million dollars; its amazing how one silly bag can change your whole attitude, increase confidence and ultimately give you the strength to be a prouder woman. Many may not understand the power this accessory can hold. Iv always had an overwhelming obsession for bags ever since I was tall enough to reach the chin & pin machine, many may think that 32(and counting) is far too many but I could tell you a story about each of my beautiful gems.

Does anyone else have an obsession with handbags? Id like to hear your views.....

No comments:

Post a Comment