Thursday 7 July 2011

Eating out success!

Eating out can sometimes be an issue when trying to eat healthy, how the hell do you know how many calories are in what? the things we often assume are 'healthier' may actually have lots of hidden fats and calories which often make a simple salad naughtier than a yummier club sandwich for example. Usually I have a Jacket potatoe whenever I eat lunch out as I know its reliable and healthy, today however I decided to study the Wetherspoons menu a little further and attempt to find something a little yummier which would still keep me on track. I was surprised to find a few of the main courses on the menu now have calories listed along side the titles, I was even more surprised to find that 2 Reggie-reggie wraps and a huge salad was only 365calories. RESULT! I successfully ate lunch out, felt like I had some yummy indulgent food and still managed to monitor what was actually going in my mouth.

Now my house mate is baking fresh cupcakes.....lets see if I can resist. Shes notorious for making delicious cakes which admittedly is very damaging to my diet. I'm determined to resist as Iv just eaten a lovely healthy Dinner and feel on a high right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment