Tuesday 5 July 2011

Great Day....

Todays been great! Iv been 100% on track again having no treats and did over an hour on JUSTDANCE.

Its really hard when people sit by me and eat my favourite treats like tasty icecreme and sweet things. Today I woke up to find a tier of 12 delicious cupcakes complete with strawberries and creme. My Mum NEVER buys these things usually but whenever Im on a diet they suddenly appear in my kitchen! GR

On the other hand, Mums really supporting me by giving me words of encouragement and praise. Today she even joined in with my daily JUSTDANCE work out which was hillarious as she's never been on it before. Can you loose weight by engaging in belly-laughter?! If so Iv lost atleast a pound LOL. Just so my blog readers have the opportunity to laugh as I did Iv taken the opportunity to upload the video Hehehehe.

Overall, I feel much healthier and I believe Im more on track thaan Iv been for absolutley agggessssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment