Sunday 3 July 2011

Facebook Challenge!



This evening I was speaking to my lovely boyfriend of 14months over the phone. We've always been honest with each other so had no shame in telling him Iv had a reallllly bad week in regards to my healthy eating plan. He loves me the way I am but I often feel sorry for him as he constantly has to listen to my moaning about my flabby bits.

In the past he's made every attempt to encourage me with issuing bribes such as huge shopping trips etc and this evening he jokingly asked 'what would be an incentive you could stick to?'. The next thing I knew, he has created a Facebook group titled 'Ill ask to marry you if you lose 4 & 1/2 stone and get 50,000 likes'. Its important that everybody understands that Andrew loves me the way I am and this is simply an incentive and is NOT some horrible person who wants his girlfriend to be thin before he proposes. For those of you who have the pleasure of knowing him your bound to understand that this isn't a evil gesture but a creative and polite kick up the ass.

Please feel free to invite your friends to this page. The link in question is below so show your support by continuing to read/comment on my blog and giving it a 'like' please. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Il-ask-to-marry-you-if-you-lose-4-and-a-half-stone-and-50000-likes/169519869782461?sk=wall

Well! here goes nothing, no pressure hey Haha!

2 comments:

  1. I just 'liked' because I know what you mean, he is not trying to be rude only giving you the push you need, keep us posted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. Ill be certain to keep you posted. Once again thankyou for your support x

    ReplyDelete