Sunday 3 July 2011

Back to square one!

Week One went so well and I lost and impressive NINE pounds and I was really pleased with myself. The temptation set in during week two and I gained 2 of those 2 pounds I had worked so hard to lose, this made me feel upset but I knew I only had myself to blame.

My little sisters 21st Birthday was yesterday however the celebration lasted 4days...thats FOUR days of food, alcohol, no exercise and little dieting effort. As a result todays week three weigh-in was to be a huge disappointment when I gained SEVEN pounds! So for anyone thats good at Maths you've probabley worked out by now that Iv put on those 9lbs that I lost during Week1.

Im so frustrated with myself right now! I know the only way Im going to loose weight is to exercise but finding the motivation is hard. At the moment Im attempting to stay positive but letting myself down in this way has really knocked my dieting confidence.

Back to square one, hopefully Ill remember this awful feeling Im of disappointment the next time I consider being naughty! Here we go again....

2 comments:

  1. Keep at it! You can do it! I was on a great roll back in March and April, I lost 20 pounds but I have been at a stand still since then. I go back and forth between the same 7 pounds. You can do it just get right back on your plan and that 9 will come back off in no time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself you can do it and you are not alone. It is funny because I feel that the things you are encountering are things we all are as we try to diet and lose weight. It is so funny because I was doing so good at the start of the week, dieting and exercise and even not eating sweets. The weekend rolled around and since I been having lots of goodbye dinners or get together for friends all I have been doing is eating and had very few opportunities to exercise (weather is too cold) and now I too find myself in square one again and it is extremely frustrating. But you can do it. You did it once, you can do it again and even better. sometimes life gets in the way but the secret is just to keep at.

    ReplyDelete