Monday 11 July 2011

Right foot forward.....

Today Iv had a bit of a depressing day, waiting for my new job to start and having little to do whilst my partner does back to back shifts this week isn't good for the soul. Feeling lonely and bored I decided to clear out my room to take my mind off of things. I tried on my entire wardrobe, some of the things Iv not worn in ages but wearing them for just a few short minutes has spurred me on to continue with this healthier lifestyle. Also, I gave myself a lovely manicure and now Im modelling a bright summer colour that'll hopefully brighten my mood this week.

Then, I spent another hour trying on my shoe collection! I fell in love allll over again and suddenly realised that 2 years ago I wore prettier shoes and generally made more of an effort than I do nowadays, I used to pride myself in my great taste in footwear and yet they've been hidden away for about a year now. So, heres my vow, Im going to continue with my weightloss and make a bigger effort to show those bad boy heels off instead of depending on the reliable gladiator style flats.

It really is true what they say....great shoes can make any woman feel damn sexy! I felt great today strtting around my bedroom in nothing but my pretty shoes and underwear..... Next time in feeling down Im going to do the exact same thing.....go walk a few minutes in my beautiful shoes. No matter what your size, shoes really are every girls best friend....why you ask? you may gain afew pounds and be unable to fit into your favourate party dress but shoes will ALWAYS fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment