Saturday 16 July 2011

Seaside visits make me fat!

Tomorrow Andrews treating me to a day out at the Seaside, Im particularly excited because Iv always loved Scarborough. Ever since being a little girl I have had a great fascination with water, lakes, rivers, oceans, waterfalls and generally anything that involves nature being at its best. However, although I'm excited to go to the Seaside (even in the rain) Im really nervous about the temptations the coast has to offer.

Traditionally I HAVE to have ALL of the following......Seafood tray, fresh doughnuts, ice-cream, compulsory Fish Peas & Chips and then on top of that there's often the Home-made Sandwiches and various other snack eaten on the road trip. Yes Im going to treat myself because Iv been super good for 2weeks and lost weight but how to I say NO!

Previously, I visited another popular UK seaside resort and ate being care free decided to eat anything and everything I wanted, as a result I amazingly put on SEVEN pounds in ONE day! So thinking about this now really is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment