Sunday 9 December 2012

Target dress....

Today I saw photographs of to 'friends' on Facebook who have recently lost quite a bit of weight, each looked absolutely gorgeous and their success only spurs me on. I am not perfect, I will no doubt trip myself up along the way but I WILL get to be the person I want to be....eventually.

This weekend I decided I needed a visual incentive; this came in the form of a cute vintage style dress I purchased in Las Vegas and deliberately bought a few sizes too small. So, came the decision, where do I place it so it reminds me constantly of the journey I am on? I know! Ill just nail it to the wall in our bedroom.

Im guessing people have already done this before, please tell me Im not weird?! Haha. Previously I have tried the 'Pig on the fridge' method where by you place the most hideous image of yourself in full view on the fridge door; aims to deter you from eating unnecessarily and shames you into changing (if I'm honest it just made me feel like a baby elephant and so made chocolate cravings only came faster). 

No comments:

Post a Comment