Saturday 12 January 2013

Feeling ill....

I guess losing weight is simple when you really can't stnd the thought of eating; everytime Iv eaten anything recently its made me feel sicky and sleepy. Luckily I think Iv now conquored the sickness by using Gaviscon in generous amounts.

Since Boxing Day I have lost 1stone 4pounds and I can really feel it in my clothing already. Colleagues have also been commenting on my weight loss success so far and are helping to support me the best they can.

Omorrow the inlaws are coming for tea which means nice hearty food and a yummy english Apple Crumble pudding which will make a huge difference from Weightwatchers sandwhiches and salad dishes.

In 4 weeks it is my Birthday and my target is to be in the 15stone club. So heres to losing 4 pounds in 4 weeks, fingers crossed for me guys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment