Sunday 31 March 2013

Choccie wocky whoo ahhh!

Attemoting to keep things tasty in the Kitchen.
 HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Besides from Christmas today is undoubetedly my most favourite holiday and in true form I have followed tradition and eaten way too many choccie eggs (way to early might I add!). Truth is I love Choclate that much Iv ben celebrating for weeks now Hehe. I fear my addiction to the brown stuff is quickly defining me; just the other day I was playing a couples game with Andrew where we had to answer questions about the other half, when asked 'Who is the most important person in your Partners life right now?' he answered 'The Easter Bunny!' shocking and perhaps slightly true. Eating that much chocolate over the past 4 weeks I was shocked to find I still lost 2 pounds this month; admittedly it wasnt exactly great in the history of weekly losses but...

On a brighter note (no pun intended) The Sun is finally here and thank goodness for that! Shit! Its suddenly dawned on me that the extended Winter has meant that the hybernation eating stage perhaps went on for a little longer than normal. Typically, I would have thought about eating healthier months ago but now (as we enter April) its suddently dawned on me that now is the time. Everybody I know is on some sort of diet or health kick at the moment, and indeed I am no exception.

Im indulging in a last ditch attempt to shed a few pounds for the Summer; eating lots of healthy snacks, not eating after 8pm and swapping fizzy drinks for water or juice should help me greatly. Im not expecting amazing results just a stead weightloss each week.That reminds me, the other day wheilst shopping at my favourite clothing store (New Look) I slightly absconded from my ever familiar 'fat section' and found myself in unfamilar teritory of the normal size 8-16s and I was shocked at what faced me. Since the beginning of time (Ok slight egsaduration.... well! since I can remember) I have always aspired to be a size 12-14....until the other day. As I looked at what appeared to be iddy-biddy dolly sized clothing I realised the garmant was actually a size TWELVE! I learn a huge lesosn that day, I DIDNT want to be a tiny person, nore did I want to be THAT size.... I am now happy to say I'd be happy to settle at a size 16. I dont want to be a skinny minnie super model I just want to be the best very of myself I can possibly be.

My biggest weightloss challenge will arise this evening when I begin my night shifts; with boredom comes my ability to become a little piggy who tucks into the custard creams and whatever tasty delights the staff bring in. My plan is to take lots of fruit to distract me and hopefully keep me on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment