Tuesday 12 March 2013

Overindulgence in Wales....

HELP! Help, help!

Sothe latest isthat the weightloss patches I trialed were the biggest EVER! How they can still sell a product that clearly does NOT do what it claims surely shouldnt be allowed. Mind you, I suppose I should have been intelligent enough to realise the only way to lose weight is healthy eating and regular exercise; my problems are I hate exercise and dont particularly enjoy eating healthily either.

Someone really should knock some sence in to me. I certainly need a huge reality check, something to make me face facts....somethings got to change.

This weekends been amazing! Being without my phone, without Facebook and in the company of great people and even better scenery has done me the world of good.  We enjoyed visiting a Welsh log cabin complete with hot tub, country walks and nature at its finest; unfortunatley with that came a rediculous amount of over indulgence in the chocolatey stakes. Staying in a cosy log cabin during the coldest week of the year is great for wearing those bulky knitted cardigans and feeling all warm and wintery but truth be told Iv never felt so fat and bulky myself.

After over indulging lots on our Welsh mini break we decided that today was our first day back on track.... until about an hour ago; how can a person do so well and then sabotage their own hard work by munching through the entire content of the treat cupboard in the final few hours of the day. Its so frustrating how I constantly let myself  down yet deepdown I know that I can do it as I have before. I'm desperate for a light bulb moment.

I dont think I could stand the horror of weighing myself this month only to find iv gained weight again but I understand that only I can make the change.
I hope that the little changes like opting for a smaller sized plate, forgetting about fizzy drinks and not eating after 8pm will help make a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment