Monday 11 February 2013

♡ Spring pledge ♡

 This spring summer I here by pledge to fully commut myself to uploading more images/articles about my own plus-sized fashion. Hsving a busy job sometimes means that the last thing I want to do on my off duty day is get dressed up and show my self off to the rest of the world. This summer is going to be full of pretty vintage like floral print for me and I simply cannot wait to  banish all the ugly autumn tones from my wardrobe until the next time thatseason comes round. Summers fun, summers full of vibrant shades and generally makes me a much happier peraon. Over the next few weeks the wardrobe will be getting a complete overhall just in time for the Spring; new season, new start and a brand new breath of fresh air when it comes to my rags.

No comments:

Post a Comment