Sunday 10 February 2013

♡ Happy Birthday to me ♡

Yesterday was my 24th Birthday and as usual celebrating in a traditional fashion meant over indulgence in every sence. As always I celebrated for an entire weekend eating & drinking guilt free just because I could.

I wont lie, iv eaten like a complete and utter ravenous piglet but I have enjoyed every minute of it; cocktails, cookies, meals out you name it and Iv sampled it this week.

Andrew spoilt me in true fashion and git me a 14inch birthday cookies instead of the traditional cake which brought a huge smile to my face,

Iv had lots of fun eating whatever I want this weekend but tomorriw irs back to cutting back and planning healthy meals. My body has been well and truely neglected this weekend with the fattie foods and sugary cockrails bur what a way to bloody celebrate hey.

As for being 24, I live in my cosy home with a great guy who somehow loves each of my
Imperfections, I have an exciting new job, a great wardrobe, greats family & friends  and I feel absolutely fantastic. Who knows what my 24th year will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment