Sunday 3 February 2013

Tradition at its finest....

Ever since I was a little girl Sundays have always been about a good roast dinner, pottering sround the home& spending time with the family. As an adult, nothings changed....that tradition stil, remains the same only now I'M the one chopping the vegetables and cleaning the house. Even when my weeks been challenging Sunday always seems to create a sence if peace and comfort. I strongly believe that in todays society when everybody eats conveniently on the go people have little time for family gatherings around the dinner table; therefore I will make a personal pact that whenever we do have Children I will be a Parent who brings the family together atleast once a week around the table to eat. Some may consider this motion old fashioned yet I prefer to call it traditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment