Saturday 4 May 2013

Bye bye belly, ta-ta tum....

I'm actually the happiest with my body than iv ever been; body confident, aware of my best assets and willing to show them off. I no longer walk round seeking praise or acceptance from complete strangers whose opinions will never matter. Instead, now I reply on my own judgement and impressing no one other than myself.

The only thing that could possibly make me happier would be a few inches loss from my waisteline; for years Iv been happy with the size of everything (arms, legs, chin, ankles) BUT my out of proportion tummy. Recently Iv decided to take action and now I find mysekf on a mission to hslf the size of my tum-tum. Certain foods like brocolli, cabbage, eggs and cottage cheese has been proven to aid weighg loss from the waist line so thats exactky what I am going to eat for a few months on a trial basis. Iv aldo decided to give up the carbs for the time being which is certainly going to be my biggest challenge to date as my favourite foods include sausage rolls, bread, crumpets all of which are stodgy carbohydrates.  At the moment my waiste stands at 60 invhes which is a tremendous amount considerung my shirt 5ft3ins frame.

I plan to keep you posted.
Peace out xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment